notice: NOTICE: notice: NOTICE:
please no more wearing shoes in from outside & just wiping them off. it gets a little slippery & it has been very hard to keep up on cleaning. PLEASE - let's ALL CHANGE SHOES from the outside. remember, you are welcome to leave workout shoes at the shoppe
Updated 12-15 CHRISTMAS Tree-Lighting Shoppe Christmas Party -30ish people!
Arg I forgot to take the group picture!
1. Put on warm WARM Christmas clothes..an ugly or pretty Christmas sweater
omg you all looked so cute and festive and we even had triplets in dresses. thanks for being there everyone, dennis and i and kris all appreciated you being there and fitting it in your busy schedules
2. Have hot-toddies in the bamboo room between 6:30 & 8 and get to know each other
that was a great idea kris to go around the room and tell about ourselves. so fun!
* This year we have a special musical treat -a duet by our own Nancy & husband Brad
tears of joy! thank you so much nancy & brad. it really made the party special. and i also want to thank larissa for playing drummer boy on her trumpet with den on drums. that was beautiful with the snow falling down.it meant a lot
3. Go outside about 8pm in Svens parking lot and sing Christmas songs [we pass out sheets with the words]
thank you again larissa for playing and thank you nancy for our starting notes....omg
4. We sing "O Christmas Tree"and trainer Kris goes on the roof and plugs in our tree for the holidays and pretends she got a shock or is going to fall. well santa blew over but kris is fine
5. Go back inside & finish off the hot-toddies & holiday wines [if your schedule permits] ouch my head hurts today
Sign up- Cardio Cookie Crush! Start counting your cookies December 1st. Track them.
We are matching your cookies with fitness minutes in a long fun throw-back Jam class in January and a free T- shirt
BOOOO 3 PEOPLE SIGNED UP. NOW MY FAVORITE 3 PEOPLE! BUT SORRY - PROGRAM IS OFF.
Chill-on-the-Hill "Field Trip", Labor Day pics, Aug B-day party pics, Bash pics, Gallery pics...and more posted soon. or not?