BoxBag Classes since 1991 Milwaukee's ORIGINAL! See our class on Instagram
- 2 trainers in every class. 360 degree swinging bags, no floor bags [lower back injuries] email shapeupshoppe@gmail to compare
- 6 foot-distance - Only 1 person per bag option
- Pro-boxer on target mitts with every participant. [optional if distancing is preferred]
- Compare to other classes! Come observe by appointment shapeupshoppe@gmail New pop-up box classes copycats - please compare.
- Note: BoxBag is coed although we often only have women currently signed up
- Missed classes can be made up in our gym or another of our 18 classes by appointment
- RESULTS BASED! Members meet their goals!
- We are a no-contract gym. No direct withdraw process.
Boxing Lessons and One-on-One Private Workout Boxing PT
7 days a week. Stressing injury prevention. Results. 6-pack new member $240. 6-pack boxing member $180.
New pop-up gyms. Stay with the experienced gyms due to reports of neck & shoulder injuries. If you are using boxing as a profession or to compete, it may be worth the injuries If you are using it for fitness, CHOOSE US!
AMC GYM = $299 — Monthly Membership* $3,588 — Yearly Membership. Get 3 month free.
YMCA= $90+ month - no certified boxers - most classes extra fee
BARR, CROSSFIT, HELIUM - Bay View $110-$169 month CONTRACTS - DIRECT WITHDRAW HARD TO STOP PROCESS
9-ROUND - doesn't make the comparison cut - chain store More like a circuit, stations, jump-rope, jumping jack - not all boxing
Milwaukee Brewers Dance team classes - private
"Boxing for Girls"cBelow is a link to view the article featuring women's boxing at the Shape Up Shoppe Fitness Club written in June 2010 for the Marquette University Website. This article includes two great videos with club manager Kris Nardi that help to portray the different elements of the class: They have also added a 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104 review.http://www.marquette.edu/comm/ujw/Urban_Voice/2010Urban_Voice/Boxing.html